Casual Bar & Venue Assistants
The Civic Centre are looking to recruit Casual Bar and Venues Assistants to assist the operations team in delivering the in-house catering services at Trowbridge Civic Centre.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- To serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from our bar during events
- To serve hot beverages quickly and efficiently, meeting our high standards
- To assist in keeping the front of house and Civic Centre facilities clean and tidy at all times
- To ensure the back of house duties are carried out as directed by the Duty Manager
- To always adhere to company policies, procedures and licensing laws.
Ideally you will be a strong team player with the ability to work under pressure in a calm, effective manner and have a friendly, helpful and positive approach towards customers.
Please note that previous experience of working within the hospitality industry is essential.
In return, we can offer you shifts that fit in around your lifestyle as well as competitive rates of pay. If you are over 18 and passionate about providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Should you wish to apply, please complete the attached Application Form.
You are also requested to complete the Equal Opportunities Form.
This will remain confidential and will not be considered when making an appointment. All information you supply, including your application, will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Once you have completed both forms, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Head of Resources
The Civic Centre,
St Stephen’s Place,
At Trowbridge Town Council, we take the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults very seriously and we are sure you will appreciate that all offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS being obtained and two satisfactory references before any offer can be confirmed.
If you have any questions relating to the role, please speak to Rebecca Mellars, Service Delivery Manager on 01225 765072
Please be aware, we do not accept CVs.