The Civic Trowbridge invite you to enjoy a proper Gin Festival over the August Bank Holiday weekend, featuring 120 listed gins, plus a selection of new and local gins to enhance your experience. Admission gives you access to all of the following . . .
- Free Gin! A voucher for your first Gin & Tonic
- Your own Copa Glass to take home
- A copy of The Gin Society booklet
- 3 exclusive gin bars: world, British and fruit gins, plus cocktail bar
- Tasters and Masterclasses from distillers and industry experts
- Environmentally friendly festival: biodegradable straws, glass and cardboard recycling
- Live entertainment
- Street food and snacks (to purchase separately)
- Festival Gin Shop.
Friday Evening, August 30th: 6pm ’til 10.30pm
Saturday Afternoon, August 31st: 12 noon ’til 4.30pm
Saturday Evening, August 31st: 6pm ’til 10.30pm
TICKETS are £12.50 each: there are no hidden fees and one complimentary G&T is included in the admission price! We will be operating a voucher system for the purchase of all drinks – vouchers will be available in multiples of £5 from our voucher station. All gins will be priced at £5 each, to include mixer and garnish. Cocktails are £10 each. On the day, we are happy to refund any unused vouchers.
Please Note: Our festival is strictly for over 18s. www.drinkaware.co.uk