Government advice on using public transport has recently been updated and now people are no longer being asked to “avoid public transport”. You should still walk or cycle if you can: however where this is not possible, you can use public transport or drive.
When travelling on public transport, it is important that you follow the latest Government guidance. This includes:
• Planning your journey in advance and avoiding the busiest routes, as well as busy times like the rush hour
• Wearing a face covering unless you are exempt for age, health or equality reasons
• Maintaining social distancing guidance
• Washing or sanitising your hands regularly
• Be considerate to fellow passengers and staff
For further information and advice, please click this link.