West Wilts Multi Faith Forum is a small, volunteer-run charity, working to promote respect and understanding between people living in our communities whatever their background, culture or belief. We are urgently looking for a volunteer to manage our financial matters.
The role includes
- General financial oversight
- Payment of invoices using internet banking
- Recording income and expenditure in accounting system
- Payment of teachers’ salaries and management of PAYE
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of year end financial accounts
- Reporting to the management committee
- Provision of financial information to funders
Some knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management is required. Expenses will be paid.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.