If you have an underlying health condition, you may during the pandemic have been classed as CEV (Clinically Extremely Vulnerable). This means that you will have been advised to stay home during the lockdown period, although you can go out for exercise, and are advised to do so if you can.

If you do not have friends, family or neighbours who are able to support you directly you can contact the Wiltshire Wellbeing Hub on 0300 003 4576 should you need any further support or email we**********@wi*******.uk. The Hub is open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday and Sunday. (Please note that opening times may be reviewed depending on demand).

You can find links here for further Wiltshire Council guidance and contacts for local community support.


Community Support contacts

If you are struggling to collect any of your prescriptions or medications, please check the Community Support contacts directory above, and if experiencing any difficulty in getting hold of any of the contacts, please call
0300 003 4576.

The Citizens Advice Bureau are giving support to people during this time. They can be contacted on 03444 111 444. If you need more information about claiming Universal Credit or New Style Jobseekers Allowance or New Style Employment Support Allowance, please visit www.understandinguniversalcredit.gov.uk/coronavirus/.

If you believe there is an immediate risk to your wellbeing please call 0300 003 4576 or the Emergency Duty Service on 0300 456 0100 out of normal office hours

Please remember to contact 111 if you have any health issues, including if you think you have symptoms of coronavirus. Otherwise, phone your GP practice but try not to visit unless they ask you to.  Please remember to dial 999 in an emergency only.