Following a Government review of the Covid-19 tier system on December 17th, Wiltshire remains in Tier 2: High Alert, in which it has remained since the early part of the month.
This means that the following measures continue to be in place:
- you must not socialise with anyone you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble, in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place
- you must not socialise in a group of more than six people outside, including gardens or public spaces
- businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a COVID-Secure manner, other than those which remain closed by law, such as nightclubs
- pubs and bars must remain closed, unless operating as restaurants and alcohol can only be served with substantial meals
- hospitality businesses selling food or drink for consumption on their premises must provide table service and are now required to close between 11pm and 5am with last orders being taken at 10pm.
For more information, click here.