The NHS continues to roll out the COVID-19 vaccination to those who become eligible.
In England, and throughout Wiltshire, the COVID-19 vaccine is being offered in some hospitals and pharmacies, at local centres run by GPs and at larger vaccination centres. In fact, more centres are opening all the time.
Those who can now get the vaccine are:
- people aged 30 and over
- people who will turn 30 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
As of May 27th, a total of 499,562 vaccinations had been administered in Wiltshire (not including Swindon).