Building Heroes is dedicated to service leavers, veterans, reservists and military families. They provide training and employment support into a new career in construction by equipping individuals with a broad range of trade skills and then connecting them with a network of employers.
There is currently spaces available on their new Groundworks training in Wiltshire in partnership with Eurovia. This course is available for military and non-military learners with links to job opportunities upon completion.
5-Week fully funded City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma In Construction and Civil Engineering Operations – Highways course will be delivered in Melksham.
UNITS TO THE QUALIFICATION:
- Workplace health, safety and welfare.
- Conforming to productive work practices.
- Set out secondary dimensional work controls.
- Install road drainage.
- Lay kerbs and channels.
- Lay modular pavement.
- Excavate holes and trenches.
- Operate a powered tool and equipment (Abrasive wheels).
- Search for underground services (Safe dig).
- Extra industry training covered – Banksman and First Aid at Work.
- Prepare and operate machinery to compact materials. (Roller) Guide Moving loads or machinery.
For further information please contact Tatiana: email@example.com / 07884 531218.
You can also visit the Building Hero’s website.