If you’re planning to celebrate the coronation with your friends, family, and community, here at Trowbridge Town Council we want to ensure you have all the information you need to make it as simple as possible for you to arrange. You will find a host of useful information and guidance on this page to help you. Please order your FREE Coronation party pack Get your Big Lunch pack | Eden Project Communities

Holding a party and what to consider

There are many locations you can hold a party that don’t require road closures, thus making the arrangements easier and quicker to manage. Most of the local parks and some green open spaces managed by the City, Town and Parish Councils, so permissions will need to be sought from them. If you are not sure who owns your local park or green open space, then please email Kevin Oliver at: ke**********@wi*******.uk

These locations include:

  • A local park/field
  • A village hall/green
  • Your garden
  • Local sports field

We would really like to know if you are holding a street party so, please share your events details with us. If you need any assistance please contact Trowbridge Town Council, Community Events Team ev****@tr********.uk