Are you aged 18 – 30, running a small business or thinking of starting one in the next 6 months?
Wiltshire Community Foundation is working in partnership with the South West Enterprise Fund (SWEF) to provide business grants of £2,000 to young people in Wiltshire and Swindon that are aged between 18-30. As part of the programme, SWEF provides the opportunity to join a network of peers who are also in the early stage of starting their business to share ideas, experiences and learn.
To be eligible to apply, you need to be:
- aged 18 to 30
- living in Wiltshire or Swindon
- planning to start your own business within the next 6 months or running your own business which has been trading for no more than 2 years
- without easy access to other sources of finance
Grants can be used towards capital items and running costs such as:
- stock, equipment or materials
- rent or business-related bills
Further guidance on the programme is available here and you can apply online via our website WCF – South West Enterprise Fund Business Grants